H E L P

H E L P

Monday 22 March 2010

Conflicting Emotions

Springtime seems to be the time for poor unsuspecting animals to be taken to the abattoir.
I see the big trucks on the road. They are especially made to hold as many animals as uncomfortably as possible.
When I am behind one of the trucks, I swear, I can smell the fear. It's not the smell of urine or crap. It is fear.
I'm a meat eater. But I cannot help be shed a tear when I think of how horrible it would be to be in their hooves.
Maybe the next blog should be about self-control...or the lack of it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am a meat eater and like you so glad I am not in their hooves! Very cute picture of little pig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, you need SADDIE for one of your lil' boxes... I would check thjat one... sniff ;-(

    ReplyDelete